We regularly act for issuers, underwriters and investors across the full range of ECM transactions. We are also experts in securities law and corporate governance arrangements.
We act for many of Australia’s leading mid-market brokers on primary and secondary capital raisings. Our close relationships with brokers and issuers and the volume of capital raisings that we act on gives us a deep understanding of the Australian capital markets and current market issues and trends.
We help our issuer and broker clients succeed on their transactions with our technical expertise, service delivery and availability, insight into market practice together with our excellent relationships with ASX and ASIC.
Our expertise includes:
- Initial Public Offers (IPOs) and pre-IPO funding rounds.
- All forms of secondary capital raisings, including entitlement offers, placements, security purchase plans and dividend reinvestment plans.
- Acting for underwriters/lead managers on IPOs and all forms of secondary capital raisings.
- Mandate letters and engagements.
- Subscription agreements.
- Equity incentive plans.
- General meetings.
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules compliance.
- Corporate governance arrangements.
- General securities law matters.